We recognize that there may come a time when you need to get a critical project completed and just don’t have the resources to do it. For our PCB design service, our engineers have experience of a wide range of design types and technologies, and through our design service can offer a cost-effective way of getting great results in a short time.
We specialize in printed circuit boards designs services and proudly provide some of the finest printed circuit board design layouts in India.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- HDI Designs with micro vias and advanced materials – Via-in-Pad, laser micro vias, ALIVH technology.
- High speed, multi layer digital PCB designs – Bus routing, differential pairs, matched lengths.
- PCB Designs for space, military, medical and commercial applications
- Extensive RF and analog design experience (printed antennas, guard rings , RF shields…)
- Signal integrityÂ issues to meet your digital design needs (tuned traces, diff pairs…)
- PCB Layer management for signal integrity and impedance control
- DDR, DDR2, DDR3, SAS and differential pair routing expertise
- High density SMT designs (BGA, uBGA, PCI, PCIE, CPCI…)
- Flex PCB designs of all types
- Low level analog PCB designs for metering
- Ultra low EMI designs for MRI applications
- Complete assembly drawings
- In-Circuit Test data generation (ICT)
- Drill, panel and cutout drawings designed
- Professional fabrication documents created
- Autorouting for dense PCB designs
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
AVTECH SOLTUONS also provides training & development service on Electronic Design Automation Tools for industry & education segment, our training faculties have wide range of industrial experiences.
Keeping your design skills up to date requires continually learning and exploring the latest tools, techniques, and methodologies. Our training course program keeps you learning & updated.
OUR TRAINING ACTIVITIES INCLUDE:
- Schematic capture or schematic entry is done through an EDA tool
- Card dimensions and template are decided based on required circuitry and case of the PCB. Determine the fixed components and heat sinks if required.
- Deciding stack layers of the PCB. Multi layers depending on design complexity. Ground plane and Power plane are decided. Signal planes where signals are routed are in top layer as well as internal layers
- Line impedance determination using dielectric layer thickness, routing copper thickness and trace-width. Trace separation also taken into account in case of differential signals. Microstrip, stripline or dual stripline can be used to route signals.
- Placement of the components. Thermal considerations and geometry are taken into account. Vias and lands are marked
- Routing the signal trace. For optimal EMI performance high frequency signals are routed in internal layers between power or ground planes as power plane behaves as ground for AC
- Gerber File generation for manufacturing.